As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agents with a strong work ethic, our underlying philosophy of “service first” means that our clients’ needs are paramount. We work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Working closely with buyers and sellers allows us to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made us a trusted advisors for the people with whom we work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agents, we give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2010
- Detailed familiarity with the greater Sacramento area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
REALTOR®, Keller Williams Realty 2010 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact. Serve on board of directors. Lead the education committee, mentoring and training new agents. Nominated for Rookie of the Year in 2010.
Regional Administrative Assistant, TruGreen Land Care 2005 – 2010
- Assisted sales associates with all tasks throughout Northern California, including data entry, sales bids, and budgeting. Other responsibilities included accounts payable, maintaining the company database, and various administrative duties.
Memberships and Designations
- National Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- Master’s Club Member, Sacramento Association of REALTORS®
- Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council
- Green Designation, National Association of REALTORS®
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts, American River College, 2009
- Associate of Arts in Social Science, American River College, 2009
Bobby & Afton Peterson
Broker: Keller Williams Realty
CalBRE Broker Number: 01485473